Hi, this is Richard Quick, I am the author at Best Sump Pumps. I put my 45 years of experience into writing articles that will improve the lives of my website visitors.
I have worked in quite a few diferent occupations. Including: as a city water utility employee, real estate investor buying and selling houses with wet basements, modular home dealer/builder needing sump pumps, home owner with wet basements, part time inventor, and a few other occupations.
I helped install a drain tile and sump pump system for the first time in 1978. Little did I know how important that experince would be and how many more times I would deal with sump pumps over the years.
I have lived in several U.S. states: Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, California, and Florida. Each state has different home construction codes and weather related conditions that require homeowners to use sump pumps and utility pumps.
If you have a sump pump in the basement, crawl space, backyard, pool or spa, you know how important they are. However, most homeowners don’t give them much thought until they need a new one, or their first one. As the Best Sump Pumps author it is my job to guide you through the complexities of:
- Is a sump pump really needed and what other options are there?
- What type of sump pump or utility pump will solve your problem.
- The difference between: sump pumps, utility pumps, effluent pumps, sewage pumps, grinder pumps, pond pumps, and aquarium pumps.
- Where to put the sump pump and how to install it.
- When to repair and when to replace an old sump pump.
- What sump pump brands are the best?
As the Best Sump Pumps author I want you to feel safe in your home with the Best Sump Pumps available.